TEXT

Kit's Quote of the Day----"Don't just Say 'I love you' - Be willing to prove it...EVERYDAY!"

Friday, January 18, 2013

When the tide turns

After all I have been through the last few months, things have finally turned---I will spare you all of the details, suffice to say that I have a new job in my calling--my old profession. Back where I belong feels both strange and good. It hasn't been that long, but it was long enough to appreciate it more.

This journey is not over. Despite the fact that normalcy is returning to my 'material' world (I know you're humming the Madonna song now...), that doesn't mean that the journey has ended. This hasn't been about my job life--this is a journey for my soul...

Which is why, in this blog, I want to talk about WHAT to do when things begin to change for you...

In any endeavor you will have ebbs and flows. As you start to do things correctly; like living in the moment, being grateful for what you DO have instead of bitching about what you don't have, being compassionate and forgiving etc...things will begin to turn in 'your' way--Now that concept is a perception only. Things never move for us or against us. Things move only as they will, neither for or against us. It is only our perception of negative and positive that makes these things seem real. --Regardless, as you do things right you will begin to feel as if things are happening for you instead of against you. When this happens, we sometimes lose focus on what got us on the path in the first place.

Now that the perception of negative is being replaced by the perception of positive, I need to remain focused on my goals.

So we start by being grateful for the change. I have written a short mantra that has helped. Feel free to use it yourself if you like...

I am grateful for what I have. I am grateful for why I have it. I will never forget why I needed it. I will never forget how I got it.
When things begin to change for you--in whatever way you choose to perceive it--It is important to remain grateful.  And it is very important to EXPRESS that gratitude--Whenever you can.

Peace to you! Be nice to each other!

Kit


No comments:

Post a Comment