TEXT

Kit's Quote of the Day----"Don't just Say 'I love you' - Be willing to prove it...EVERYDAY!"

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Leaving so soon? Maybe.

There are times, like today, when I have the distinct feeling that I don't have much time left here on earth. I don't say this while depressed or melancholy - In fact, I am actually pretty happy -

I say this because it is just a feeling that I get every now and then.

It does make me sad to think of the people who keep expecting that we are going to have all kinds of time. They are wasting it by making excuses with their lives.


  • I don't have enough money
  • I don't have enough time
  • I have too much work to do
  • I can't just do whatever I want
Ok then. That's fine if that is how you want to live--but don't expect me to think that way. Because I do not think I will be here much longer. I hope I am wrong. I am not ready to go just yet. I want to finish my book. I want to see my son grow into a man. I want to get married and have a home. I want a dog. But I am pretty sure I am running out of time. 

I just don't see the point of waiting. 
The world is full of cowards and excuse makers. 

I can't do that. I would rather that others think of me as irresponsible or a dreamer or whatever other negative that people have decided to use to describe me. That's ok. Think what you want...

I am not going to leave worrying about another paycheck or getting a better car.

So I might be gone soon and if I am - Well---its too bad what we missed.

Be nice to each other

Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment