TEXT

Kit's Quote of the Day----"Don't just Say 'I love you' - Be willing to prove it...EVERYDAY!"

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Riding the Wave

This weekend was a really interesting weekend for me. By interesting, I mean that it was MORE than enlightening. It was more the eye-opening. It was...

Justification. I have been shown PROOF. I have been shown that faith is repaid. Diligence is repaid.

The thing is that justification is not a right, but when it comes, it is a gift. We don't walk the path in an effort to  "get what's coming to us," or to get vindication for all of the good work we are doing. We walk the path because it is simply the right thing to do. If we do get something in return that is all just icing on the cake.

During my meditations the last few weeks, I have been constantly told to "trust" and to "ride the wave."

Also during these last few weeks, I have been "told' to leave my job and to trust that everything would be fine. I was scared to take the steps that were required (quitting the job that was slowly killing my soul without having another one, and refusing to accept help from someone to whom I KNOW I would eventually "owe" to the point that they would hang it over me forever.

Instead, I trusted. I trusted people who had never let me down before, I trusted friends who followed through on promises, I trusted and was grateful to the Universe for the messages and guess what? The responses came. Good things happened. New opportunities have come my way--opportunities that, when they come to fruition, will be the first step in turning things back around for me.

So I am maintaining trust, I am maintaining gratitude and maintaining hope.

I still need support. I still need faith and I still need the occasional hand--

But make no mistake, I have been given a gift---and I won't forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment