TEXT

Kit's Quote of the Day----"Don't just Say 'I love you' - Be willing to prove it...EVERYDAY!"

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Another Excerpt

This is from CHAPTER THREE of Truth Warrior - my book that is due in the winter. I am shooting for a December release--so ya know, would make a great stocking stuffer for that "searcher" in your life.
I am sure that twenty or thirty minutes passed while I just sat in silence in my leather recliner. I don’t recall if I spoke to my wife that afternoon or later in the evening about my conversation with Zhou. I do recall very vividly what her reaction was. In fact, I recall it verbatim.
“Are you high?” she said. 
Then the conversation kind of devolved into an inquiry into my sanity. 

Riveting eh?

Be nice to each other -

Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment