TEXT

Kit's Quote of the Day----"Don't just Say 'I love you' - Be willing to prove it...EVERYDAY!"

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Mind and Body Connected

It has been a long long time since I dedicated myself to getting my physical body in the kind of shape that my spiritual being is striving to become.

The mind and body in concert with each other is a beautiful thing.

Back in the gym has given me a new way of handling some things in my real life. It has given me a goal, a pastime and a reason.

I am going to be moving back home to Oregon in a few months. I am going to quit the radio business for good. I am using it only as a paycheck. Though I am good at it, and it is second nature to me; I am just not passionate about it anymore. I go through the motions because that is what I CAN do in order to succeed. It doesn't challenge me - it  doesn't inspire me - it doesn't move me the way it used to.

The only thing calls me is the chance to use the next 30 years of my life (as that is probably all I have left) to inspire people to become more than they are allowing themselves to be. I want to help people to understand their paths, improve their outlook and become healthier in their mind as well as their body.

I have the knowledge, I have the education, I have the skills. It is time to put them all into motion.

I will hurt people when I leave here. They won't understand. They will be angry. That is on them. I can't live such a meaningless, shallow existence. I can't force others to follow my path and I can't follow theirs.

One day, I might find someone who's path coincides with mine. But that is not now.

No comments:

Post a Comment